Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello Kitty and some of my favorite blogs!

Here is just another reason why I need a little girl someday... Look at these cake pops! Aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen? Go over to Bakerella to learn how to make these for your next party!


My friend, Stephanie wrote a blog about Lent and this cartoon made me laugh out loud.

Need a renovation for your Dining Room?... I LOVE this dining room on The Inspired Room...

I think that I might try to repaint my master bedroom this week with this as my inspiration... mmm... Yes, I just repainted my master bedroom two months ago, but this is just too beautiful to not copy somewhere in my house.

Finally, I am very behind on my blogging, but you need to check out a series that The Nester did last week: Ten Minutes to a Room You'll Love. Great Ideas!

Later today, I am going to post my own: 48 Hours to a Room You'll Love - including my kitchen renovation! I can't wait to show you. I haven't been blogging because I have been painting:)

No comments: