Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I guess I have Jonah too :)

Mom, Are you just having a hard time right now?

What did you say? Surely my three year old is not talking to me like a thirty year old again.

Are you just having a hard time right now?

Austin, what would make you ask mommy that?

I just wanted to know. Are you having a hard time right now?

No, sweetheart, you know why?

Why?

Because I have you, and you just make everything good.

Oh, okay.

And you know what, Austin? I have God, and He just makes everything good. So, I have you and God, sweetheart, and mommy is just fine.

So, you've got me, God, Jesus, and Jonah!

What???? Jonah? Who's Jonah?

That is what I learned at church on Sunday. God and Jesus were always with Jonah. So, you have me, God, Jesus, and Jonah.

Who knew?

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That is AWESOME! hahaha!

Surviving 4 said...

Hilarious - I love the way children's minds process the things they hear!

The Agarwals said...

That my friend is precious!! What a sweet little boy you have!