Friday, October 2, 2009

A New Tradition

My mom and I have started a new tradition (well, we have done it twice). Mom says that it takes 30 days (or 30 times) to make a new habit, but I am hoping that a new tradition can begin after only two times! My dad teaches a Bible study on Tuesday nights, so mom and I have decided that Tuesdays will be our beach nights!

I talked mom into going to the Columbia restaurant for soup and salad first! Here was the view from our table.

DSCN1414

And here was the view on my right side...

DSCN1415

Yes, my boy loves fresh cuban bread and he loves being funny!

After dinner, we changed into our swimsuits and walked the boardwalk to the beach.

DSCN1418

DSCN1430

DSCN1435

Mom, what do you say? Next Tuesday night?

1 comment:

DT Boy said...

The Columbia sounds yummie!