Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Famiy Photo Shoot - Minus James

Austin, James and I were able to go to Beachtown for a few days this past weekend to celebrate the 4th of July. I love being home, and I absolutely LOVE my family.

Unfortunately, James had to work on the 5th, so he wasn't able to make our family barbeque and photo session. Just imagine him standing there next to Austin and above Adam. Once I learn photo shop, I will just photoshop him into the picture :)

IMG_8530

Immediately after taking this picture, Adam said, "Okay, that was pretty good, but let's try to get another picture with the baby girls actually looking at the camera."

I think it was that exact moment when Megan decided to pull Avery's pacifier out of her mouth and Avery decided that she had just about had enough of her hat.

Even with Adam's expert photography skills, there was no way to capture a moment of family happiness with two screaming 8 month olds.

So, this was the result.

Probably my favorite picture of the day!

IMG_8531

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Two Thumbs Up! That was my favorite picture from the day as well! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you again tomorrow night! Yey!