Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

My heart (and my stomach) are completely full from all the fourth of July activities so far today! Mom and I are still deciding whether or not we want to venture into the traffic of Beachtown tonight to see any live firework shows. So, until we decide whether or not our day's activities have come to an end, here are some of my favorite pictures from today!

DSCN4255
Austin and I playing on the kitchen floor this morning before everyone arrived for lunch.

DSCN4258
Miss Megan enjoying watermelon for the first time.

DSCN4266
Andrew was just a little bit excited when the sky cleared enough for the family to go swimming.

DSCN4276
Miss Megan

DSCN4293
My view all afternoon. I love the view from here!

DSCN4280
A typical brother/ sister moment between Andrew and Megan

DSCN4300
My sweet husband

DSCN4296
And my sweet, sweet boy!!!


I hope that you have had a wonderful Fourth of July celebrating with those you love the most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures ..sorry we could not celebrate with you at Adam & Sharon's pool...thanks rain but we did have a good day...Xavier was so disappointed that he could not play with Austin.