Saturday, January 1, 2011

He Makes All Things New!

DSCN5410


A New Year! Whoo Hooo!!! I am just a little bit excited about saying goodbye to 2010 and hello to a brand new year. I love a fresh start, a clean page, a new beginning. 2010 was quite a year for our family. Once again, I am thankful that I didn’t know everything that would happen and I am so thankful that God’s mercies are new every morning.

I just started to write a review of 2010 and all that happened from January – December… but then I decided that I am just ready to start new… to focus on the things that are to come…

So, 2011, we are so thankful that you are here.

DSCN5406


I am still working on my list of resolutions. I LOVE resolutions. I love lists. I love goals. I hope that you will see some evidence of the fulfillment of my resolutions as I blog more faithfully in 2011! I want Austin to have a recorded history of his life, and this is the reason I started blogging. I want him to know what our life was like as a small child.

So... here's to new goals, new blogging, a new BABY, new ideas, and new dreams. Welcome 2011!

No comments: