Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To Cheer Us Up

It has been a busy week at the Bugg house!

My sister and I have been helping my dad update his blog on a daily basis - which I enjoy to no end! Dad, you are very clever and very good at updating daily! So, if you aren't finding enough updates on this site - make sure you visit my dad at www.bobbugg.blogspot.com.

We had a wonderful visit with my Uncle Chuck, Aunt Diane, and cousin, David. I have pictures to share with you soon that are on my camera! A visit with this "Bugg" side of the family always includes great food and even better conversation. We always sit around the living room listening to stories and laughing until we cry. This trip, however, also included a three-year-old and a four-year-old flying around the house on bicycles (yes, Grandma lets the boys ride their bikes in the house!) and two three month old baby girls! We are outgrowing my mom's living room!!!

My uncle has a new book on leadership hitting the shelves soon and my aunt never ceases to amaze me with her listening ear and kind heart. I am honored to be their niece. On Monday, as I picked the boys up from school, I explained to the boys that our company had to leave. "Oh, no!" Austin cried from the backseat. "That is the saddest thing I have heard all day!"

I agree, Austin!

So, to cheer us both up - here is a picture that I found while perusing my computer this afternoon that brought a huge smile to my face!

Austin in February two years ago!

new snail2

No comments: