Sunday, March 7, 2010

Painting with Messy Hair

We have spent our "sick days" walking around in pajamas.

Painting pictures for Grandpa's hospital room

DSCN3064

And not worrying one bit about things like combing our hair!

DSCN3062

We hope that you are having a wonderful weekend as well:)

DSCN3063

*** Austin's "work room" in these pictures is my mom's laundry room. Yes, she painted the walls! It is inspiring and beautiful. I am hoping that it will encourage Austin to keep painting!

And the stack of books in the background is my mess! Books that have yet to find a new home after our Texas move!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike