Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Poor Mr. Mac

It involved an unsupervised four-year-old
and my macbook.

Let's just say the macbook lost.
AJ and I drove two hours today to the nearest apple store.
I had to leave Mr. Mac behind for ten days (at most, they say.)
Ten business days!

Austin is not allowed to play with any apple products (including ipods, iphones, or macbooks) until he turns five. He is devastated.

For the next ten days, my computer access will be limited. Very limited.

But, I have to be honest, the past year has truly put things in perspective - and the next ten days will probably be filled with reading books from the library, playing with train sets on my living room floor, and taking long walks with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked it it touched my heart well done!