Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Alphabet Quiz

Something fun... and you might learn something new about your daughter, sister, or friend...

Alphabet Quiz
_
A. Attached or Single? Attached.
_
B. Best friend? Alison Ashley
_
C. Cake or pie? Chocolate cake... yum...
_
D. Day of choice? Friday!!!
_
E. Essential item/items? A Sharpie marker and wet wipes
_
F. Favorite color? Red
_
G. Gummy bears or worms? too sweet, i crave salty
_
H. Hometown? St. Petersburg, Florida
_
I. Favourite indulgence? Enchiladas Veracruz from Cantina Loredo
_
J. January or July? July
_
K. Kids? 1 - Austin
_
L. Life isn’t complete without? dreams... hopes... wishes:) and out loud laughter!
_
M. Marriage date? August 2
_
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One sister (Jenny) and one brother (Adam)
_
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges - I'm from Florida
_
P. Phobias? Heights and fairs - I think fairs are creepy, isn't that weird!
_
Q. Quotes? There isn't anyone you can't love once you know his or her story - Mr. Rogers
__
R. Reasons to smile? Orange Sherbet
_
S. Season of choice? Autumn and it's here!!
_
T. Travel Dreams? Greece
_
U. Unknown fact about me? I think I might have double jointed toes
_
V. Vegetable? Corn
_
W. Worst habit? Coca Cola! I love Coca Cola!
_
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I don't think I've ever had an x-ray, but have had an ultrasound...
_
Y. Your favourite food and restaurant? see above... Enchiladas Veracruz at Cantina Laredo
_
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius- but I don't fit any Sagittarius descriptions:)

Now it's your turn! I want to know you from A-Z! Have fun!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love it! I copied you and did this on my blog too!