Friday, September 19, 2008

Praying for your child's class



This is just an idea that I wanted to share in case anyone else wants to use it.
This is one way that you can pray for your child's class with him.

I asked the teachers for permission to take pictures of each student in Austin's class.
Then, I printed them and put them in a cute little album that I bought at Michael's for about $5. It is a little styrofoam album that he decorated himself.

Then, every night we talk about his day and then flip through the book and pick one person for Austin to pray for. He loves looking through the album at his friends and practicing saying their names.


Have I told you lately that I love Austin's school?

and so does he:)

Austin's friend, Truxton

Logan

Did I mention this is a class full of 2-3 year old boys?

No comments: